XLOC is a proprietary suite of agile, web-based localization applications and tools that manage the asset integration and build process across all games, regardless of development structure, format or platform. By automating the processes, XLOC saves time, reduces development risks, and lowers maintenance and translation costs. Localization and Studio Producers get detailed insight and control over all facets of the process, enabling them to focus on the higher details of managing the localization effort. Additionally, XLOC’s custom integration and translation packages provide your QA and developers with ongoing parallel-localized game files so there should be no surprises when trying to create foreign SKUs.
XLOC 4.0 builds upon the capabilities of previous XLOC versions, developed from the ground up to satisfy the rigorous demands of game localization. Our newest version offers:
- Upgrades to .Net 4.0, which provides heightened security to all users.
- Fuzzy Matching on a string-specific level, as well as global population.
- Advanced search options that allow users to search through Source and Translation notes.
- Enhanced search and seek time, especially useful for large databases, like MMO development.
- Updating the translation download page by adding more filters and download format options.
- Improving user interface.
- Audio/Asset Integration which allows users to track Audio or Art assets assigned to a specific string in the database.
- XLOC API for seamless integration of developers' tools and processes.
- Continuous tracking of historical data.
Our customizable localization management solution – with its 45 years of localization experience built in – streamlines localization processes. As developers provide their latest assets, XLOC dynamically synchronizes with these localized game resources, proactively generating current and changed asset lists and separating the translation effort from game asset format specifics.